Our sustainably sourced melamine chopping boards are made right here in the UK and are beautifully decorated with Rhianne’s artwork. Our chopping boards are both a useful and beautiful edition to any kitchen. A perfect gift and guaranteed to make you smile!
Our boards are double sided - meaning you can cut onto the hard melamine surface on the back of the board and preserve the design on the front. Each board includes a black leather hanging tie.
A little about the design
Whilst at university, Rhianne worked in collaboration with the wonderful Landscape & Wildlife Photographer, Garry Lomas. Combining this with her love of the beautiful Lake District - Rhianne sketched from her inspiration and developed her various artwork into the 'Elemental' stationary collection - Later developing to Limited Edition Artwork, gift and interior products.
Take a look at our full Kitchen Range here.
Highland Deer Chopping Board
- Made in the UK
- Approx. 292mm x 254mm x 4.8mm
- Melamine chopping boards - manufactured with a Eucalyptus base and sourced from sustainable forests.
- Each board includes a black leather hanging tie.
- Pattern continues onto reverse side.
- The hard melamine surface makes for a excellent cutting surface - however, we do reccomend that you cut on the reverse side to preserve the design on the front.
- 100% Food Safe Certified.
- Withstands temperatures of up to 140 degrees.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Do not submerge into water.
- Wipe clean only.
All orders are prepared in studio and dispatched within 3-5 working days.