Our sustainably sourced melamine chopping boards are made right here in the UK and are beautifully decorated with Rhianne’s artwork. Our chopping boards are both a useful and beautiful edition to any kitchen. A perfect gift and guaranteed to make you smile!
Our boards are double sided - meaning you can cut onto the hard melamine surface on the back of the board and preserve the design on the front. Each board includes a black leather hanging tie.
A little about the design
Rhianne's Newcastle Upon Tyne design includes some of the very best architecture and iconic structures from within this beautiful city.
Each individual building has been hand drawn by Rhianne and tastefully manipulated into a stylised structure to give it's complex and detailed finish.
This design includes up to 12 unique illustrations from around Newcastle Upon Tyne. Can you spot some of them…
- The Tyne Bridge
- Central Arcade
- Emmerson Chambers
- Angel of the North
- Leases Park Bandstand
- Theatre Royal
- Various Quayside Architecture
- St James' Park Detailing
- St. Nicholas Cathedral
- Monument Mall
- Central Station Ceiling
Take a look at our full Kitchen Range here.
Newcastle Upon Tyne Chopping Board
- Made in the UK
- Approx. 292mm x 254mm x 4.8mm
- Melamine chopping boards - manufactured with a Eucalyptus base and sourced from sustainable forests.
- Each board includes a black leather hanging tie.
- Pattern continues onto reverse side.
- The hard melamine surface makes for a excellent cutting surface - however, we do reccomend that you cut on the reverse side to preserve the design on the front.
- 100% Food Safe Certified.
- Withstands temperatures of up to 140 degrees.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Do not submerge into water.
- Wipe clean only.
All orders are prepared in studio and dispatched within 3-5 working days.