Rhianne's York City Architecture art print includes some of the most iconic architecture and structures from within this beautiful city. Each illustration has been individually hand drawn by Rhianne and tastefully manipulated into a stylised structure to give it's complex and detailed quality.
Each print has been digitally printed and mounted right here in the North of England onto uncoated,100% recycled FSC certified card.
Each print comes with its own information card, explaining Rhianne's process behind her artwork.
This design includes up to 12 unique illustrations from around York.
Can you spot some of them..
- Cliffords Tower
- St Martins Clock
- Goddard's House Window and Wisteria
- Bettys of York
- Little Shambles
- Gert and Henrys
- Castle Howard
- York Minster
- St Mary's Abbey
- Station Road Cherry Blossom Trees
York City Architecture Illustrated Print
10'' x 12''
- Image Size (window) = 250mm (H) x 200mm(W) / 8''(W) x 10''(H)
- Mounted Size = 10''(W) x 12''(H)
- To fit 10'' x 12'' frames
16'' x 20''
- Image Size (window) = 410mm (H) x 290mm(W) (A3 Approx)
- Mounted Size = 16''(W) x 20''(H)
- To fit 16'' x 20'' frames